At Pleasant Hill United Methodist Church we encourage you to get involved in ministry. We have plenty of opportunities for you to:
- Discover new and exciting ways to grow spiritually!
- Find support as part of the community of faith!
- Make new friends by joining a small study group!
- Increase your knowledge and heart for Jesus, God and the church!
- Explore the tabs under Ministries in the main menu above to see where you might fit in!
Safe Gatherings Statement
At Pleasant Hill United Methodist Church we take the safety of your children very seriously. Children are not left alone and adults teaching or working with children work in teams and/or are supervised. All of our classrooms have interior windows so every activity is visible to others. Adult teachers and volunteers who interact with children receive training and we check their background with State authorities. If you ever have a concern or question about the safety of your child while in our care please contact the office, the pastor Dave Owsley or Nancy Lyngar our children’s and youth ministry coordinator.